Blanket Donation Guidelines
- Blankets must be new, handmade, and washable.
- Please use infant, child, and teen friendly colors and patterns appropriate for the blanket size being made.
- Blankets can be made from a single layer of fleece with its edges finished, 100% cotton fabrics, crocheted, or knitted (do not use wool yarn).
- Quilts should be hand quilted, machine quilted, or hand tied. They will be washed often.
- Please do not use holiday specific fabrics, sport team fabrics, or added embellishments like buttons.
- Make sure your blanket does not contain pet hair, smell of smoke or any other odor. Please do not wash the fabric or blanket using any scented soap or fabric softener.
- Please inspect your finished blankets carefully for leftover pinls, hanging threads, and seam problems before donating.
Blanket Sizes Needed:
We currently do not have a use for blankets smaller than 36″ x 36″
Infant 36″ x 36″
Small Children 40″ x 45″ up to 48″ x 48″
Older Children 48″ x 58″ up to 60″ x 60″
Teens 60″ x 60″ to 54″ x 70″ (please be mindful of fabrics used)